Joo Hwa Food
By accessing this Site, App and/or using the Services, you hereby agree:
- that you are the user of the Site, App and/or Services and are 18 years or above.
- To access certain parts of the Site, App or Services, you will be required to sign-up for an account with Joo Hwa Food (“Account”) and select a user name (“User Name“) and password (“Password“).
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your User Name and Password. You agree not to:
- share or permit others to use your Account or Password; or
- assign or transfer your Account to any other person or entity.
- You shall be bound by and responsible for all communications and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your Account. Joo Hwa Food shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, or liabilities arising as a result of or in connection with the wrongful or fraudulent use of your Account. If you are aware of any actual or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your Account, or loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your Password, please promptly notify us using the contact form on the Site. You may not authorize others to use your user account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity
- Each household or delivery address may only register one (1) Account. Multiple Account(s) registering the same delivery address may be permitted at our sole discretion.
- Please provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for your Account. You may at any time change or update your Account information.
- Where a delivery address is associated with multiple Account(s) without our written authorization, or fraudulent or wrongful use of an Account is detected or suspected, we reserve the right at our sole discretion and without liability, and without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under this Agreement or at law, to immediately:
- cancel any orders placed through such Account(s);
- cancel or invalidate any credits or discount vouchers, coupons or codes awarded to or used by such Account(s) and charge full price for items purchased;
- prohibit such Account(s) or persons from participating in any promotions, contests or surveys of JooHwaFood; and/or
- merge, suspend and/or terminate Account(s).
You agree to indemnify and hold Joo Hwa Food, and its officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities (including statutory liability and liability to third parties), penalties, and costs (including without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of:
- any use of the Site, App or any Service;
- your connection to the Site or App;
- your violation of any rights of any third party, including providers of courier services arranged via the Site, App or any Service;
- your violation of any rights of another person or entity; or
- your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.